Published at Friday, August 09th, 2019 - 16:05:33 PM. Kitchen Cabinet. By Evgeniya Mikhailov.
Excerpt from Ways to Apply a Faux-Concrete Countertop Finish :
What You Need
- Plastic drop cloth
- MDF countertop
- Safety glasses and face mask
- 5-gallon bucket
- Ardex Feather Finish in gray, 10 pounds
- Electric drill and mixing attachment
- Putty knife
- Plastic scraper
- Electric sander or sanding block, 60- and 220-grit sandpaper
- Damp cloth or wet/dry vac
- Sealer (we used Buddy Rhodes Satin Concrete Sealer)
Before You Begin: Prep and Prime
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the IpTigo website that is not IpTigo’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does IpTigo claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.