Published at Sunday, July 07th, 2019 - 03:46:45 AM. Kitchen Cabinet. By Dziko Akachi.
Excerpt from Kitchen Cabinet Makeover: Lattice-Patterned Cabinets :
What You Need to makeover your cabinet:
- White paint
- 3/4-inch-wide electrical tape
- Aqua paint
Lets We Start:
1. Base—coat the ″cabinet″ with white paint. Let dry.
2. utilising ″electrical tape″, make a ″lattice design″. begin with the ″vertical and horizontal″ lines, then intersect with diagonals as shown.
3. color the cabinet door your wanted color.
4. After dry, carefully and slowly peel back the ″electrical tape″.
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the IpTigo website that is not IpTigo’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does IpTigo claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.